By turning insights into actions

Discover more

Trusted by the industry

Microsoft logoMerlin logoAxa logoAllianz logoSchroders CapitalEDGE logo

Buildings need to use less than 70 kWh/m2 per year by 2050

Only 3% are already there. We're here for the remaining 97%.

Buildings need to use 70 kWh/m2/yr or less by 2050

3% are already there. We are here for the remaining 97%

Are your buildings ESG Compliant?

In a landmark decision, the EU, CSRD, and SFDR mandate carbon footprint data in annual accounts. As demand for compliance grows, Next Sense will continue making every building Paris Proof using data, simulations, and AI to align with legislation.

The road to Paris‑Proof

Our smart building platform makes decarbonization achievable for every building. We generate the insights required to understand and enable the steps you need to take to get to net-zero.


& signage

Gain valuable insights to better understand your building, whether it's for asset management requirements or fostering interaction between your building and its tenants.


Simulation-based investment strategies

Unlock the potential of your portfolio with our proprietary building physics simulations, providing insights into your building's capabilities and guiding optimal investment strategies for achieving Paris-Proof status.


Reporting & consultation

Access detailed performance reports aligned with ESG standards for each asset, supported by our team to identify areas of improvement and guidance on enhancement strategies.


A.I. Control & optimisation

Achieve peak performance by entrusting A.I. to control and balance your building, harmonizing it with nature for the ultimate optimization in line with sustainability goals.

Better together

We are thrilled to announce the merger of EDGE Next and SENSE by PHYSEE, two cutting-edge building technology companies, to form Next Sense.

The platform and data visualizations of EDGE Next, combined with the AI-supported controls and simulations of Sense by PHYSEE, will form a singular solution to inform clients on the real-time status of their portfolios, while advising on multi-year investment strategies and accelerating decarbonization through AI-based building controls.  

Supercharge your property management!

Looking for a solution that helps you better understand your building, tells you how to make it more comfortable and sustainable or lets AI optimise and control it? Request a demo and learn what Next Sense can do for your building.

Thank you! We'll get back to you soon!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.

Restoring the balance between humans and nature

We envision a world where humans  reconnect with nature in a way that bolsters our ability to create, while balancing how we co-exist with it. As buildings account for 40% of global CO2 emissions, we see it as our duty to restore that balance by decarbonizing real estate with data, purpose and care.

Cookie Consent

By clicking “Accept”, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts. View our Privacy Policy for more information.